Phantasmics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Year of 3028...

+8
Savrix Tr'arnh
Aperi
Danika
Wolfgang
Zephir
Omniel
Qomorah Maantvrii
Y'lynne
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In the Year of 3028... - Page 3 Empty Re: In the Year of 3028...

Post by ShadowsWind Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:45 pm

She laughed at his response. "Kyeh. Kids around here actually call me the Shadow. Yeah, original, I know, but I didn't come up with it," she drawled, flicking into his range of vision. "Most of them don't know I'm actually alive, and not some hallucination." She seemed to stretch before lurking out into the light a bit more, being only slightly visible, her faint glowing orbs all that could really be seen.
"Anyhow, from your body language, you seem to be in a bit of trouble." She said, seeming to roll her eyes. It's actually quite obvious, he should really try to be less obvious. Or less human, she thought to herself. "Aaaaaaaanything I can help you with, kiddo?" She said clearly, but still quietly, her eyes glimmering. In the name of dead gods, I hope he'll give me something to do, was the only thought running through her mind.
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:
In the Year of 3028... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0In the Year of 3028... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenix Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Grin's eyes glint. This creature, entity, whatever was actually offering help.
That was a major first, other than Shayde on occasion. "Yes, I'm being hunted, you see. By an experienced hunter. Of which chances of escape are minimal to none at all, seeing as I ruined one of the missions it was on and now have pissed it off beyond comprehension. That being said, I also still have part of the same mission I need to fufill, but I suppose that doesnt matter now." He says without a hint of nervousness to his voice, seeming more thoughtful than anything else. "Basically... if you sould help me get away from here in a manner that wont leave behind a scent trail or visible path, I would be grateful to many extents. Very many extents.."
Zenix
Zenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsWind Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:35 pm

She paused for a moment to think. "Well. I... kinda don't have many, er, 'mystical powers' of like. Teleportation..."
The Shadow paused and glanced over at the men who were drinking. A commotion had erupted. One of them seemed angered towards a female- likely his wife, from the rings on their fingers- and in his drunken shamble, he clubbed her over the head- hard- with his fist. She was slammed against the wall and knocked out, cold.
Scratch that, she wasn't getting up after that.
They laughed, and someone got up to check the woman's vitals. Futile, but they didn't know. They evidently weren't too experienced with checking a pulse, because they started freaking out, screaming for someone to get her to a hospital or something.
"I... actually think I've come up with something. It'll be... really weird, though. For you. Not me, kyeh, I've done this a lot before." Mischief smiled- though it was hard to tell, since she was made only of shadows- and continued quietly. "You think you're up to it, kid? But make your choice quick. Time is ticking."
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:
In the Year of 3028... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0In the Year of 3028... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenix Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:22 pm

Grin crosses his arms, nodding. Anything to get out of the chase he's gotten himself stuck in. He looks to the drunken stupidity taking place... "Ambulance..?" He asks. This was novel, if it was that, and novelty was amusing. Especially if this actually happened to work. If it was what she thought she implies. 
"Anyhow, have you taken a look at me? Real close? I am weird. So, I have no problem with getting weird. Who knows, it might be fun, exciting. As long as I'm not dead in the end of it all." He chuckles.
He looks back to the door to see if the nightcrawler has gained anything on him, just in case. It would suck for the assassin to fly in and, you know, kill everything.
"Scratch that, as long as im out, dont care if i die or not." Grin says quickly. Being eaten alive might sound fine and dandy, but it was the alive part that unnerved him about it. Same with being torn apart.
Zenix
Zenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsWind Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:01 am

She only chuckled. "Alrighty then, kid. Prepare yourself, it... might be painful. Not really sure."
With that, she went to work- she began to pry his soul from his body- really, a difficult thing even for her- and bound it to the woman on the ground. (She healed her up a bit, of course...) After that, she herself entered the body of Zenix.
'Listen, kid,' she said through her mind, knowing he'd hear, 'You're gonna be stuck as some random woman for a while. Try not to get the cops after you. Act like you got amnesia from that blow or something? I don't care. Just don't die. I need your flesh-vessel to do this.' With that, she- or, he, now?...left the building swiftly, just as the sirens of the ambulance began blaring.
X X X
Walking through the streets swiftly, weaving through the people, Mischief went to work. From changing the scent the body produced to the natural build, along with some other alterations, so she could actually do things without wheezing, within minutes she had changed, and no one had even given her a second glance.
She quickly found a small back route to some abandoned buildings- something about radiation, and evidently asbestos, was on signs, telling her to keep out- and she found herself in a small clearing, void of life. Perfect to just... listen...
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenix Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:30 pm

Grin remained still. Dead still, playing his part.
Well, this was an experience. Ripped from his body and thrust into another. Well, then... On the upside, he could breathe easily, for once. Not unlike when he was a kid, memories of the long past that were fuzzy to him, ones he couldnt remember anymore.
He can remember the infection, though. Waking up in the hospital, a respirator strapped to his face, pumping something into his lungs. He could remember the constricting suffocation of the infection in his lungs as if he were being crushed by an elephant.  The simple task of breathing was laborious. You get used to it, though. Now that he's able to breathe clearly in this body.. It was alien to him. He didnt like it...
So, he stays on the floor, unmoving, trying his best to act unconscious so he wouldn't have to put up with these people.
Zenix
Zenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aperi Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:12 am

Everything seemed unnaturally clear to Aperi, the usual cloud of hunger and screaming wiped free from her head; thoughts and words came to her head and mouth in a much smoother fashion. Yes, adrenaline certainly tended to do that. The first thing that came to mind was to stop the senseless giggling that was beginning to hurt her lungs as they ached for air, which she proceeded to do as she dropped to all fours. Second, she needed to get the target. Dead or not, she still needed that parcel to get her payment, and like hell she was going through all this bullshit for no reason.

Like a giant, yellow-skinned spider, she hung over the edge of the wall and then clung to it, her claws sinking easily into the niches of the brick wall's surface as she scaled it downwards. She pushed herself off the wall, and hit the ground on all fours with two sets of echoing clicks. Her tail, given it was prehensile, coiled easily around the awkwardly-splayed body of the fall victim and lifted it off the filthy concrete. The body was still warm, and she was very tempted to sink watering jaws into the carcass, but she knew she'd have to wait. In the end, she might not get full payment if the body wasn't ripped apart publicly. Though, tearing into flesh was far from the first thing on her mind now. The first thought was finding whoever had ruined her game, and ruining their flesh.

Aperi crouched, then; tensing sinew and muscle before releasing, making half of the wall in a simple jump and the other half in another. She heaved herself onto the roof with a growl, rolling her shoulders as she got back onto her feet. Her tail adjusted it's grip on the carcass slightly before she launched herself into action, leaping from building to building as easily as a child would jump from stone to stone over a little brook. She had immediately made the assumption that the figure she had seen behind her during the chase had been the one to fuck with her game, and was going to go through with tracking them down. It wasn't long before slavering jaws snapped up the scent of oil and odor, and she recognized the combination almost instantly.

The little creature who she had bumped into in the alleyways; that thing had a gun? They were getting younger and younger, and Aperi snorted at the thought of babies with guns. She trailed after the obvious path of scent, shooting down a set of stairways and out a door of the building, skidding to a halt as the scent suddenly became muddled. Wrong way, she scolded herself, doubling back. She caught hold of the trail again and headed out a different door- a back one- and focused intensely as she snarled and swayed after the scent, bursting through alleyways and into crowds; causing quite a panic behind her. The scent was less than a few minutes old, she was pretty much directly on him as of now.

She stopped again, the scent once more muddled; not paying much attention as what looked to be a bum passed by not too far away from her. Rumbling like a failing car engine, she padded into a back alleyway the oily odor seemed strongest from. Was that...? She leaned over the unconscious body, lain in a dumpster, of what appeared to be who she had bumped into originally... or so she had thought. She didn't recognize the face, or the scent beneath the clothes. "Ah, fuck this!" she snarled aloud, aiming a heavy blow at the limp body and opening a few gaping wounds. They switched clothes, she concluded as she dashed out of the alleyway with the man now conscious, albeit screaming in agony. She slid a few feet before catching the faint scent of the boy cloaked heavily in the bum's scent, furthering her belief.

She slung herself back into full steam as she blazed after the new concoction of smells she had to track. "There you are, fucker!" she cried out, seeing the lean figure clothed in ruddy rags slip into a bar not too far off in the distance. She did her best to force her way through the thick crowd of people who cursed and complained in her direction, and given that wasn't working, she pulled her legs out of the fray and simply walked on top of the people; earning cries of pain instead of annoyance as she gouged at the heads of the ones she stepped on. One screamed in agony as she hooked an eye of of its socket merely by accident. "Then move, you stupid fuckers!" she snarled; their flailing was impeding her progress.

She had already lost the culprit's scent among the jarring combination of thousands of beating hearts and musty odors of the city; and headed towards the bar, hoping her eyesight would be able to pick him up instead of her sense of smell which she usually relied on. Her eyesight was just as pitiful as an average human's, though; so she had to keep her eyes locked on the door in hope of spotting him again... which, she did. He walked, now, however... with a new air to him. It was something completely feminine, but masculine at the same time; light, agile steps taken with such a swagger to them you'd think a god was walking among mortals. Which was bullshit, she clarified; gods were a construct to keep little children in line and following the rules their parent had set in fear that some all-powerful being would strike them down.

She followed from a distance, uneasy at first because of the blatant confidence and self-satisfaction the creature now radiated; but let anger fuel her footsteps as she closed in, the slightest hint of being uncomfortable now drowned out by rage. The Nightcrawler watched as it walked calmly into a building condemned for poisonous construction materials, hardly noticing as the creature clutched in her tail let out a weak cough. She followed after some waiting; a low rumble in her throat turning into a powerful snarl, like a starving mutt who had just had it's meal threatened as she entered the site.

(( @Zenix and @ShadowsWind, ya'll are scrubs. ))
Aperi
Aperi

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsWind Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:21 am

Finally hearing the click of the creature's claws- damn these human ears- and a snarl, she turned around calmly. "Ah, so you're the Nightcrawler I've been hearing about." Mischief only smiled, despite knowing this creature could tear her into pieces. "Sorry, but I'm not that Zenix kid. The body is his, but... not the mind."
Her facial features turned to serious. "Look. I made a deal with this kid that I wasn't gonna let him die, so unfortunately, I can't let you do too much to this body. I've gotta return it to him, you know," she said, her voice still his, but oddly enough, without the wheeze. "But I can make it up to you. Uh... Nightcrawler, what did you like..." she said trailing off, still keeping a close eye on Aperi. "Was it [PR]? Something of the sort..." she said to herself indecisively, the human's eyebrows knitted together.

(I'm having a hard time writing this as a human. I really need to get a physical form, lmao. @Aperi, I suppose. Zenix is a nub though tbh)
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aperi Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Aperi's jaws hung open as she listened to the raspy voice of the one she intended to slaughter brutally, exposing three sets of jagged, uneven teeth and a purple tongue that hung out from the side. Her tail tightened it's grip on the body of the target whom she thought to be dead. The man wheezed slightly, but in Aperi's rage-clouded status, she could hear nothing but the slow speech of the human before her. Drooling slightly, she retracted her tongue and wiped at her maw with a subordinate arm. "Sounds like a bunch of excuses, meat." she growled, "And, drugs...?" Aperi echoed, her shoulders tensing slightly, before she relaxed them with a loud cackle.

"I think you're on drugs, friend. I'd believe you... if that didn't sound like a bullshit story pulled out of your ass in the face of death. Common thing, you know." she said, her words spoken swiftly and tartly as she took a slow step forward, sideways eyelids pulled inward just slightly as if she was grinning; it was an expression of amusement. She clicked her jaws once, twice, and then rumbled as she sized up the being in front of her. "Hardly a morsel, you know. Almost disappointing." she purred in sweet voice, one that a loving grandmother might use, minus the fact that it was coming from a freakish, unnatural being with every intent of destroying and devouring the galaxy's population.

(( @ShadowsWind; it's shorter because I don't need to write as much when it's just face-to-face interaction. ))
Aperi
Aperi

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenix Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:48 am

Grin lets out a groan as he (she..?) exits the bar, truing to be as insignificant as possible in spite of being the center of attention. Amazing what you can crawl out of when those focused on you are a bunch of babbling idiots. Fuck, the headache though...
He had to practically crawl through the grime, spilled drink and dirt that was the bar floor in order to make it out of the front door under the noses of several patrons. He wasnt too far down the street when a speeding ambulance went by, him watching it go with some amusement and a small ping of fear. He hated hospitals..
He rubbed his temples as he wobbles on his heels, headed to the dumpster in which he left the bum and lost track of his bag. He heard the screaming not too far away, and watched as the huge form of the Nightcrawler passed above with some bafflement, the creature using others heads as stepstools. He ducked out of the way of an oncoming claw, honestly shocked by the sudden passing that would have easily gone with the rest of the crowd. This was too weird...
He headed to the dumpster, peeking in a moment and seeing the writhing man and cursing under his breath. "Damnit... thats one of my favorite outfits..." He mumbles, starting to look about for his satchel. Behind the Dumpster, in it, around it, in other nearby trash containers, and finds nothing but old scrap. He growld, kicking a board against a wall, causing it to flop over with a loud smack and.. oh.
He had apparently hidden the bag in a small hole in a crumbling building, a large hole carved into its side by forces of nature and various tools of various people. Figures, how he could forget such a thing.. He pulls the bag from the hole, moving off with it towards where the mark fell. He was clearly being carried by aperi, but maybe, just maybe in the off chance Aperi had missed something or accidentally dropped something, anything, he would be there to collect it. Of course, he knew the chances of this were impossibly small, but there is no harm in checking. After all, everything had a price and could be sold for many different values.
Zenix
Zenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsWind Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:38 am

She sighed. "Figures you wouldn't believe me." She released her hold on the body, and it fell limply to the ground with a thud. She quickly made her way over to Aperi in an almost teasing fashion. She made a disappointed hum. With a voice as smooth as velvet, (with a faint sound of sandpaper) she crooned, "Aww, and that body is still alive? Shame, I could have possessed it to give you a bit of trouble. Can't possess the living, unfortunately." With a stretch, she went back over to the boy's body, though only to stand by it in case Aperi attempted to damage it. "Kyeh," she laughed, "But of course I'm just this kid." Or maybe a voice in her head, she reasoned internally, but she didn't voice that. She simply looked to Aperi for a response. She wanted her to get a word in, at least, right?

(@Aperi hhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aperi Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Aperi watched with mild bemusement as the human chattered on, she had half a mind to slice it's torso in half right here. That would be fun, actually; now that her mind was dwelling on it. She was hardly listening to the words it spoke as she wondered if it would keep talking aimlessly even as it bled to death. Her train of thought was interrupted, though, as her head followed the body as it fell limp to the floor. She proceeded to slit her pupils as a giggling shadow made its way out. "Nope." she said as she watched its spiraling motions, curling its way about the room as it talked on in what seemed like a sultry tone. "Yeah, fuck this." she said simply, her expression giving away nothing.

She rolled her shoulders, tightening her grip on what she was informed to be a living body. It groaned in pain, furthering the shadow's claims. "Fuck you." she added, pointing at the shadow accusingly with a subordinate arm as it rested near the form of what she was originally going to torture. "Fuck this." Aperi said, gesturing to the entire vicinity. "I'm out." she finished, spinning on her heel and heading back towards the door she had entered the condemned building through. Both of her subordinate arms were held high, and both were giving the scene behind her a generous flipping off. Either she was tripping balls, or that actually happened. She was not willing to accept the latter.

(( @ShadowsWind; Aperi is done with your shit. ))
Aperi
Aperi

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsWind Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:38 pm

(That was beautiful, @Aperi)
She could only laugh as the Nightcrawler ran, flipping her off. "Well, that was a pleasant experience," she cackled, possessing the kid's body once more. "Time to find the kid again," she huffed, walking out of the building. Shockingly, the meatsack had not contracted asbestos. So that was a plus.
Practically waltzing along, humming a song from about a thousand years ago, she muttered something under her breath about Fergie being twenty years behind times as she finally made it back to the crowds of people. A lot of them were bleeding. Probably the Nightcrawler's fault, she reasoned, continuing along without a care.
"Where's that kid," she questioned quietly, looking around among the people. "He probably wants his body back. This took a shorter amount of time than I expected, but..." She walked through the streets, looking for Zenix, in his female body. Personally, she'd find it flattering to be in a female's body. Females were stronger, at least on her planet.
Zeeeeeeniiiiiiix, where aaaaaaaare yoooooou, she sent out telepathically for him to hear.
(@Zenix you're a scrub)
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenix Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Zenix, being near where the mark had originally fallen, turns when he 'hears' the Shadow. He wasnt too far down the street to where his original possessed body was walking, and his attention was easily drawn. He makes his way over to her with a sigh, lugging the large bag he had recollected. Once in range of her hearing, he quickly asks "Can I have my body back, please."
This woman's body was just... too much. He was far more accustomed to the deteriorating state of his own original body than the female's... well, her form. He felt uncomfortable, and, at this point, wanted nothing more to do than go home and relax a while.
Zenix
Zenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsWind Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:53 pm

"Nice boobs." Mischief cackled. "Sure, we can switch bodies now."
With that, she tugged him out of the woman's body and back into his own. She herself entered the woman's body. She struggled under the strain of reconstitution before adjusting herself, trying not to think about hamburgers. She shifted around, admiring her newfound body. "Damn, this girl's got curves. I think I'm gonna keep this body." She looked up at Zenix. "Hell, I'd bang this." I wonder if I've weirded him out enough yet, she wondered to herself. "But yeah. Uh, I think I sufficiently scared the shit out of the Nightcrawler with my antics. So, next time she sees us, she'll either try to tear us apart, or just scream 'nope' and run away in the opposite direction." She said, her tone fairly serious despite the words that came out of her mouth.
With that, she simply walked away.

(@Zenix. Are you not amused.)
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenix Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:28 pm

(I am, no worries)
Grin thinks a moment, relieved to be back in his own body, letting out a sigh..
"Hey, were are you going?" He asks, taking up his bag and following her. "I mean.. well.." He thinks a moment, doing his best to sort his thoughts. "Thanks for helping me, um... Shadow? No, that name is too... ech. What's your real name, I want to know. It would be better than calling you 'the Shadow' all of the time, seeing as I already see shadows who talk to me." He tugs at the rags he's wearing, thinking he had better change out of this crap as he pulls his mask from the coat he wears, slipping on the thing which only covers the extent of his wide mouth....
"And... why did you save me? It probably would have been just as amusing to simply watch the Nightcrawler tear off my arms and stuff them down my throat, or whatever it wanted to do. I'm just a single blip in the extent of existence, so that confuses me..." He brushes his hands through his hair, thinking of anything else to ask... He shrugs. Wouldn't want to bombard the entity with the pointless drivel of a curious mind, now, would we..
Zenix
Zenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsWind Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:49 pm

She slowed to a halt as Zenix started asking her questions. Turning around, she curtsied dramatically, saying, "Mischief, 4th High Queen of the Shaniirian Empire, at your service. Though logically, you'd think you'd be at my service instead, hmm?" She stood straight, and contemplated whether she should avoid his second question or not.
"Uh... as for your second question, kid, I'll be honest, I've been bored out of my mind for a while. Haven't had much to do. At this point, I still don't know what I'll do. Maybe I'll join up with the Rebel Legions, or something like that." She paused a moment. "Plus, you remind me of someone I used to know. From like... ten centuries ago, I think. Also, another one from even longer ago. I don't remember how time runs on this planet, and I've been here a while." She scratched the back of her head, almost ignoring the fact that there was blood dripping from it. She probably didn't heal properly yet, but at least she wasn't dead.
"I'm probably going to have to start working on... altering this body, some." Mischief said, now staring at her bloodied hand. "If I start bleeding everywhere, it probably won't be good for my physical health." She turned around, yawning.
"Oh, and kid, if you want to stick by me, you can. I could care less. But... the things I'll be doing won't exactly be... normal. Or legal. Or really anything that most people would expect. So... don't freak out if you actually decide to travel with me." The Shadow walked on through the crowd, stopping only to take in her own appearance.
The body was definitely human. Her skin was brown, like the bark of a bloodwood tree. The eyes were dark brown, almost black. The woman had a fairly strong build, though Mischief figured that she could use a little work. She smiled into the mirror, seeing nice white teeth. Looks like this woman had a thing for orthodontic health. After striking a few poses, she decided to go back to that bar and make a scene. If Grin was still following, she wasn't paying attention to him at all.
Walking into the bar, she walked up to the man who was originally this woman's spouse. "Fuuuuuuuuck yoooooou." Mischief said, taking off the wedding ring on her finger and throwing it on the ground. For good measure, she set it on fire. With her mind.
"What the fuck, Merida?" He said, getting up. The scent of alcohol was secreting through his skin, and if that didn't give away that he was drunk off his ass, the fact that he was stumbling as he stood certainly did.
"You've been a fucking ass to me for waaay too long," she said, tensing in anticipation for a fight. "Not only that, but you've been fucking ass much longer." Mischief added with a smirk. "It's over between us, and we don't need divorce papers to prove it."
The man clenched his fists and swung, but the Shadow already knew it was coming. She ducked, spinning on the balls of her feet before launching a kick straight at the man's jaw, hearing it connect, and with a snap, she heard at least half his teeth break, along with the tear of muscle- probably his tongue.
He yelled out in agony before she struck him again, this time in the throat, with as much force as she could muster. With that, he fell to the ground, limp, unmoving, and definitely not breathing.
"Before anyone asks. That was totally legal." She said loudly at the many patrons staring at her. Since the vast majority of them were too drunk to argue, they just kind of nodded and went back to what they were doing before.
(@Zenix sorry I decided to write stuff lmao)
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenix Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Grin shrugs, deciding to go along with the entity for the time being. Reminded her of someone she once knew... huh. Well, that's odd. He didnt know anyone else who reminded himself of him, but that would make sense. She's apparently been around far longer. As she heads into the bar, he doesnt follow, opting to stay outside and watch. He chuckles as the small pointless yelling unfolds, almost laughing as the ring suddenly bursts into flames. Amusing to the highest extent, almost. He waits for her to floor the man, waiting for her to come back out. Some queen. Shayde mumbles beside him She certainly knows how to put up a fight. Wouldnt want to be on her bad side anytime soon... Grin just laughs. He would definitely be following this woman as long as she allowed it. Though, he would have to return to base and collect a few things if they were to go long-distance..
Zenix
Zenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsWind Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:32 am

(Queens were the leaders in warcraft. Mostly because of Kindle to be honest. Who was like Mischief- shorter than average, but reeeeeally strong. She was really great and I need to write her a backstory omg. Also Mischief knows human anatomy, so she knows how to kill people.)
Walking back out, she turned to Zenix with a halfhearted smile. "So now that I've done all that, where do we go from here, kiddo?" She asked with a slight yawn, stretching. She was already getting bored. For a queen, you're highly undignified, she told herself. For being me, you're pretty undignified, she argued back. Instead of waiting for a response from the kid, she opted to look out into the crowd. A lot of them were still bleeding. "Phantasmics, these days..." she muttered under her breath, looking for the Nightcrawler herself. It was highly likely that she'd come around here- making a scene while tearing someone apart seemed like her thing.
She decided she would lounge about while waiting for the Nightcrawler to arrive and make a scene, or for Zenix to decide where they should actually go. Either one would probably take eons, in her perspective, at least.
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenix Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:30 pm

Perhaps she can help us with our project. Shayde suggests to Grin, causing him to shudder. "Hush, that thing probably will never work, its practically impossible." He mutters, practically growling. "You still need to finish your studies on the crystal, make sure the damn thing will actually function so we can get out of here. Maybe I should just sell the bloody th-" NO! His companion interrupts. It's too important, too special. It needs to be finished... It must be done...
Grin sighs... "Fine, i get it. Geez... We'll need to bring her back to base, though.." She would probably end up there either way, out of boredom or something. to which Grin nods thoughtfully... "Probably.. hm.."
Zenix
Zenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsWind Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Mischief turned, hearing what Zenix was saying. Not even questioning who he was talking to, she spoke, "Whatever you're thinking is impossible, just know that I had a universe encased in a crystal for the vast majority of my time in my original body."
She walked up to him, standing on her toes- she was only about 5'4"- trying to look directly into his eyes. "Sooooooo, what are you and you're potentially... pff... nonexistant friend talking about?" Mischief inquired, laughing because of the reference she made. A reference that would likely go unnoticed by everyone, but. Regardless.
She began to stalk around him, in a predatory- but still playful- manner, her eyes never looking away from his face. "Whaaaat won't work? Ooh, and where's this 'base' you speak of? I've never actually lived somewhere in a stationary manner since..." she trailed off, and stopped, actually looking confused. "Probably since Shaniir. With my parents. Who I killed. Uh." Mischief said nervously, looking back over to Zenix. "Right. So. Wherever this base is. Uh. It'd be pretty great to go. There. And stuff. Yeah." Her words were clipped- it was obviously a subject she didn't want to talk about.
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenix Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:36 pm

Grin sighs.. May as well tell her. Grin nods... "Shayde has been guiding me in creating a crystal, one that would house a near limitless source of energy, one to bring 'balance to a world of chaos' or something like that. I dont know what she's thinking.. The crystal we're using in question is a rare one she directed me to steal when we were on a mission to take back a particular gun from a person who is rather high in the social scale of this world. It's commonly used as a transformer as energy, since it can take nearly any form of energy, convert it to another if processed properly. It's also strong. Stupid strong. Condensed to a form that is harder than diamond, thus shaping it into the shape it is was a pain in the ass. The thing is is that we've been trying to get it to contain energy, but it always manages to release it somehow. Charging it is the easy thing. Containing it is the difficult thing..." Grin sighs...
"That doesnt matter, though. Not yet, Shayde will do his research, it'll get done. Eventually. So, you need  a place to stay... Sure, you can come back to base. Get you a bed set up and stuff. Shouldnt be an issue at all, actually. Could use the physical company. I'd like that, yes..." He chuckles, giving a small sigh. "Should probably get something to eat, too, eventually..." He shrugs.. "What do you like ea- oh wait, you probably haven't eaten anything for a while..." he thinks a moment.. "Well, i suppose we could find something similar to your favorite food..."
Zenix
Zenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsWind Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:16 pm

"That..." she said, trailing off. That sure sounds a hell of a lot like Chrianite, Mischief thought to herself. In fact, it probably is. She shook her head. "Lead on, O sane human." The Shadow scoffed, popping the joints in her back as she readied herself to actually go somewhere.
(Shorter than the 150 word limit, sorry! But... there isn't much to type. Also. @Zenix, are you... *squints*)
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenix Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:13 pm

(Maybe. Depends.)
Grin nods and heads down the crumbling streets, humming to himself. "I assure you, i am sane. You just cant see Shayde, that's all." He chuckles to himself, shaking his head. He makes his way out of the slums, oddly, staying clear, but not too far away. Turning into a building, some sort of apartment complex, and making his way into one of the units. Odd. He had an apartment. What was even more strange was the interior. It was a four room apartment, having a kitchen, living space, bedroom and a spare that appears to be an office of sorts. In every room there are little cupcake sized crystalline structures made of many elements, recognizable as negative to positive energy converters. The kitchen is neatly organized with minimal utensils, a cheap cooking stove, minifridge.
The livingroom is set up in a fashion that is also organized, neat. A small tv and stand, having two small electronic devices within, and two shelves on either side of the tv filled with discs and data storage units. The walls have small sheets of paper ans posters depicting spiritual symbols and drawings, the largest being a giant extension of the flower of life nearly taking up the entirety of a wall, several more spiritual depictions taped over it. However, not all of these drawings and posters are spiritual in nature. Others depict scenes and events made out in black ink, making some difficult to make out. They appear to be of cataclysm, some of scenery, others of general life and some scribbled and unable to make logic of.
In the bedroom, its a simple space. An alarm, bedstand, and bed with no frame that appears to be rather comfortable with plush sheets and pillows. A single wall, however, depicts what appears to be a schematic, a blueprint that has a gem centered in the middle, writing and symbols around it in an unfamiliar code, as well as drawings of machinery and other structures that might be vaguely familiar, but still implacable.
In the office is quite a setup, having a large computer set up against a wall with several monitors, one of which displaying a... camera setup, showing several locations both within the 'base' and outside around the complex. There are also other strange machines layed out in a spacious setup, though their purpose is unknown.. It can be assumed they're for the crystal he's making. There is also a closet in the office, having a stack of boxes within and other assorted goods, most notable a small steel case with two latches keeping it shut. In the bedroom is another closet, this time containing several articles of clothing, and a spare of each style he wears. All in all, it would seem to be a comfortable setup, cozy, and feeling oddly balanced for the walls being covered in somewhat obsessive pieces.
Zenix
Zenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsWind Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:20 pm

"Nice place you got here." Mischief said, laying face flat on the ground next to the minifridge. "This is my home now." she groaned, rolling on to her side, looking around. "Anyhow, what's with all the weird stuff all on your walls?" She inquired, her back right on the refrigerator.
"I mean. It could be an actual language. But uh. I never learned how to read." The Shadow hummed, and after making her body comfortable, and also so it wouldn't bleed everywhere, she left her host temporarily, stalking around, hiding under things, shooting around the floor like a cat after a fleck of dust.
She sat up and looked at the blueprint, head tilting like a canine. She cautiously went closer to it, making an odd noise that would come from the back of her throat, if she actually had one.
"Uhh. Crystal thing?" She asked hesitantly, sitting down, looking at it.
It was interesting, how quickly her moods changed. One who was poorly educated would assume she was bipolar, or something, but anyone with even half of a brain (hopefully the left side) would know that mood changes are not bipolar disorder.
Her eyes gave nothing away as she looked at the blueprints, but her eyes always returned to the gem in the center. She was dead silent as she stared at it.
ShadowsWind
ShadowsWind

Status
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum